Free eBook: Sex Love and Intimacy After Prostate
30+ Pages of Frequently Asked Questions About Sex After Prostate Cancer Both Men and Their Partners Want Answered.
Whether you are a prostate cancer survivor or
a partner, this book will provide you with
important information concerning how to overcome
intimacy and relationship problems,
treatments for erectile problems,
psychological health, and much more.
Sex Love and Intimacy After Prostate Cancer covers
such topics as:
- Preparing yourself for sexual recovery before prostate cancer treatment
- The benefits of getting specialist advice
- Preparing for sex after Prostate
Cancer. Resuming sexual intimacy
- Overcoming problems in re-establishing your sex lives:
What to do if either of you are not ready.
- Strategies for handling fear and anxiety.
- How to incorporate treatments for erectile
dysfunction into lovemaking.
- Treatments for erectile problems: What to do if and when things don't go to plan
- What to do if treatments
don't appear to be working.
- What to do if you experience negative
reactions to treatments.
- Injection treatments: What to do if
you're scared to self inject.
- Partner support information:
- How to talk about resurrecting your sex
lives after treatment.
- How to play a part in treatment selection.
- Advice for seeking help from a sexual health practitioner
About the author:
PATRICK LUMBROSO -
THE MANFOCUS CLINIC
For close to two decades,
Patrick Lumbroso has provided
counselling support to clients
His primary focus is in the area
of sex psychology, most notably in
helping men and their partners
overcome sexual, psychological
and relationship challenges that
follow treatment for prostate cancer.
In 2012, he published a research paper
that investigating the factors that
affect the adoption of and compliance
with Post-Prostatectomy Treatments
for Erectile Dysfunction.
In 2013, he was offered a doctoral
research place by the University of
Sydney in order to continue his
research into psych-sexual adjustment
in prostate cancer survivors and
He currently treats clients for
sexual and relationship issues both
within the Sydney practice and
throughout Australia via Skype.